*All of this information in this article has come from other sites — and I’ve endeavored to give correct attributions for all information gathered here.
Though it’s a front-end framework, it’s still confused with a backend framework like Django.
Features of AngularJS:
- AngularJS is a complete framework for web development.
- AngularJS is easy to use and easy to learn.
- AngularJS provides a wide range of features that make it a good choice for web development.
- In addition, AngularJS is open source and free to use.
Features of React:
- It lets you compose complex UIs from small and isolated pieces of code called “components.”
- React has a few built-in features such as support for multiple platforms, an easy-to-use syntax, and a strong community.
Vue.js is a progressive framework for building user interfaces. It is designed to be incrementally adoptable and can quickly scale between a library and a full-fledged framework.
Features of Vue.js:
- VueJS is very simple to use and understand
- VueJS has excellent documentation that is very helpful for beginners
- Vue.js provides a wide range of features that make it a good choice for web development.
- Vue.js is open source and free to use.
Features of Ember.js:
- Includes features such as automatic two-way data binding, templates, and a routing system.
- EmberJS is open source and is released under the MIT license.
- It includes several tools that help developers get their applications up and running quickly.
Preact is a fast, 3kb alternative to React. It’s ideal for building performant, lightweight applications. Preact is a fast 3kb alternative to React. It’s small enough that your application’s initial load time is reduced, and its size is so tiny that you can easily include it in your application’s codebase.
Features of Preact:
- Preact is a complete framework for web development.
- PreactJS is a lightweight library that focuses on being fast and efficient.
- It has a small footprint and is easy to learn and use.
Features of Inferno:
- InfernoJS is a fast library that can render up to 60 frames per second.
- It uses a virtual DOM that makes it easy to keep track of changes and update the UI
- InfernoJS is easy to use, and it has a simple API.
Features of Svelte:
- Svelte uses a virtual DOM to keep track of changes in your app.
- Svelte is easy to use and easy to learn.
- Components are self-contained and can be easily reused in other projects.
Features of Mithril:
- Mithril includes built-in support for routing and XHR
- It has a small API with very few built-in features, making it more flexible.
- Light-weight and provides better performance
Features of Aurelia:
- Built on top of modern standards such as Web Components
- Easy to learn and use, and it has a very small footprint.
Features of Polymer:
- Very light-weight as well
- Uses Shadow DOM to change the internals of a component
- It promotes best practices for creating reusable components
Featured Image Credit: Junior Teixeira; Pexels; Thank you!