The question of getting rid of blemishes might sound obvious but still needs to be addressed. Making a decision becomes harder because not every face wash or skin type is the same. For example, if you have acne, you can’t settle with a generic-use face wash. Instead, you need the best face wash for pimples and marks as per your skin type- and here’s how to get the job done with ease. There are multiple ways of clearing pimples and marks- and almost all of them start with using a quality face wash. You first cleanse your skin and then go to the next step of your acne treatment (that could include using a cream for pimples). Now, that makes a face wash the most important product for people with acne-prone skin.
Instead of wasting your money and efforts on trying every face wash in the market, you can scan the label of face washes and get a hint if it has the potential to be your right match. To help you with matchmaking, we have jotted down a list of the best 3 facewash for pimples and marks. But before that, you need to know a thing or two.
How Face Washes Treat Pimples and Marks?
Buying the best face wash for pimples and marks helps to know how acne is formed. Here are some common causes of acne:
- Excess oil production
- Hair follicles clogged by sebum, bacteria build-up, and dead skin cells
- Hormonal Imbalances
If you take a closer look at this list, you will find that cleansing can treat many of these causes. For example, the best face wash for pimples and marks controls oil production, unclog hair follicles, and paves the way for clear and glowing skin.
3 Best Face Washes
By now, it’s clear that a face wash can clear pimples and marks. But if you go to the market or search online, it’s hard to get your hands on the right face washes. There are so many choices that one can get overwhelmed.
To save your time, we have shortlisted the following three best face washes for pimples and marks:
If you can buy only one face wash, choose Mamaearth Tea Tree Facewash for Acne & Pimples without any second thought. This face wash is the best face wash for pimples and marks by people with acne-prone skin in India. And now, Mamaearth UAE has launched its Tea Tree Facewash for Acne and Pimples.
The secret of its effectiveness lies in the following key ingredients:
- Neem: It has antibacterial properties that help in fighting acne-causing bacteria.
- Tea Tree Oil: A natural moisturizer reduces excess oil present in your skin, thus increasing its glow.
- Aloe Vera: It gently soothes irritation, redness, inflammation, and other similar skin problems. It also nourishes your skin from within.
Why choose it?
- It controls excess oil secretion and hence prevents the clogging of hair follicles.
- Unlike other regular face washes, it does not make your skin dry or stretchy while removing the excess oil.
- The face wash purifies your skin by removing dirt, grit, pollutants, make-up residual, and dead skin cells.
- Its neem extracts will counter bacterial infections in your acne and pimples.
Yes, cocoa and coffee are good for your taste buds when mixed, but they are even better for your skin. Counted among the top 5 online face washes for pimples, Mamaearth CoCo face wash is packed with the perfect combination of high-quality cocoa and coffee.
The magic of this face wash comes from the following ingredients:
- Citric Acid: Plant-based citric acid gently exfoliates your skin and gets rid of the dead skin cells that clog your hair follicles and cause pimples.
- CoCoa: It detoxifies and softens your acne-prone skin and reduces the scars. It also adds a relaxing aroma to the face wash.
- Coffee: Coffee molecules penetrate the layers of skin, go deep, and remove dust and impurities from your skin.
Why choose it?
- Rich with antioxidants, this face wash treats inflammation and energizes your skin.
- It does not contain any toxic chemical ingredient that causes side effects on your skin.
- After cleansing your skin, reducing acne and pimples, this face wash also treats dullness to restore your natural glow.
Charcoal face masks are fairly known to everyone. But only a few know that they can get the detoxifying benefits of activated charcoal in face washes too. As its name suggests, Mamaearth charcoal face wash for oil control treats your acne by clearing excess sebum and controlling its production.
Here is a list of the key ingredients that make this face wash the best face wash for pimples and marks:
- Charcoal: It impressively draws out all the toxins, dirt, dust, and other unwanted particles from your skin.
- Clay: By gently exfoliating your skin, the clay gets you rid of the dirt build-up and excess oil.
- Coffee: It removes dust particles and impurities from your skin cells. After exfoliation, coffee helps with the production of new skin cells too.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is the third ingredient in the face wash that removes excess sebum from your skin pores and hair follicles.
Why choose it?
- If sebum build-up in your skin pores is the reason for your pimples, this face wash will clear your skin by treating the root cause.
- Other face washes also strip off essential oils, while this face wash draws only excess oil.
- It exfoliates your skin gently without causing irritation or redness. On top of that, it also helps you with new skin cell production to help your skin get its radiance back.
It is not too difficult to shop for a skincare product if you know your skin type and skincare goals. If you want to get the best face wash for pimples and marks, read this guide again before going to the supermarket or shopping online. Happy skincare!