• 1 loaf French bread
• 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
• 1 cup BBQ sauce (your favorite, but we like sweet and savory)
• 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
• 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
• 1/2 cup canned pineapple pieces tidbits
• 1/4 cup sliced red onion
Method of Preparation:
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Slice the bread in half lengthwise and put it on a baking sheet.
In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Stir until chicken is well coated.
Spread the remaining barbecue sauce on the bread. Top with shredded cheese, chicken, cooked bacon, red onion slices, pineapple tidbits and a bit more cheese on the top.
Put the pizza in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is crispy.
Remove from the oven and cut the pizza into pieces.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Copyright 2022 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.