Fourderm cream contains four active ingredients that work together to create an effective treatment for minor skin conditions such as acne and insect bites. This unique formula combats infection without causing irritation or burning. Fourderm cream uses include stopping bacteria from developing in bacterial colonies and reducing itch and redness caused by illnesses. Fourderm Cream 20gm contains a mixture of antibiotics and steroids and works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. You should apply Fourderm cream twice daily to clean and dry infected areas. Keep reading to learn about Fourderm cream uses, benefits, side effects, price, and Related Warnings.
|Application||Topical, external use only|
|Composition||Miconazole, Chlorhexidine, Clobetasol, Neomycin|
|Therapeutic Class||Topical antimicrobial steroid|
|Uses||Treat burns, rashes, infections|
|Side effects||Burning, irritation, itching, thinning of skin, redness, drying and cracking of the skin,skin discolouration, reactive infections|
Medical Description for the Fourderm tube –
Fourderm cream contains four active ingredients that work together to reduce the signs and symptoms of certain bacterial and fungal skin infections (wounds).
Fourderm cream contains chlorhexidine gluconate, miconazole, neomycin, and clobetasol propionate, which help fight against acne. Chlorhexidine gluconate effectively cleanses the infected areas of the skin. Miconazole prevents the fungus from growing, which causes inflammation and redness. Neomycin kills the bacteria that cause bacterial infections. Lastly, clobetasol propionate controls excessive oil production and reduces swelling. Together they work very well to fight acne and help prevent future outbreaks.
About Fourderm Cream 20 gm –
Fourderm cream is a topical anti-microbial steroid. The cream has the power to prevent the formation of proteins, prohibiting the growth and reproduction of bacteria.
Fourderm cream contains 4-active ingredients:
- Chlorhexidine gluconate
- Clobetasol propionate
- Miconazole nitrate
- Neomycin sulfate
Chlorhexidine gluconate is an antiseptic agent that removes germs and prevents bacterial infection. Clobetasol propionate is a topical corticosteroid that helps control inflammation and reduces itching. Miconazole nitrate is an antimycotic drug that treats fungal infections. Neomycin sulfate is an antibacterial agent that fights off bacteria. These four active ingredients work to clear up your skin infection quickly and efficiently.
Best way to use Fourderm Cream 20 gm –
- It would be best if you did not use Fourderm Cream externally. You must apply it under the supervision of an expert dermatologist.
- Do not take it if you notice symptoms such as burning sensation, redness, irritation, dryness, or peeling. Wash your hands before applying this cream.
- When you are done, you can clean your face properly.
- Please use this medication as directed or until your doctor says otherwise. Do not take more of it, even if your symptoms improve. Your condition will probably worsen if you do so.
- Wait until your next scheduled appointment before stopping this medication.
Fourderm Cream Uses & Benefits –
- Fourderm cream has proven to be an effective treatment for various skin conditions. Used alone or in conjunction with topical antibiotics, Fourderm Cream can help eliminate symptoms of acne, rosacea, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- While it may not cure these diseases, Fourderm Cream Uses include minimizing them and keeping your complexion clear and healthy.
- Fourderm cream contains an antifungal agent called clotrimazole (CL) that helps to fight against fungal infections. CL works by inhibiting the growth of certain fungi and reducing the number of toxins produced by the fungus.
Clotrimazole cream also prevents the release of chemical substances that cause itching, redness, pain, and swelling associated with fungal infections. In addition, clotrimazole reduces the inflammation caused by these infections.
Fourderm Cream 20gm Side effects –
- Thinning of the skin
- Drying And Cracking Of Skin
- Skin discoloration
- Reactive Infections
This medicine is generally harmless but may occasionally cause itching, burning sensation, and discomfort. These effects can be severe and last longer than expected. If these symptoms bother you, please talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
QUICK TIPS –
- Before starting the FourDerm Cream treatment program, it is important to inform your doctor about any allergies, recently taken medications, and other disorders that might affect the treatment.
- It is important to consult your doctor if you are pregnant before starting this drug.
- For better results, apply this product for three months continuously.
- Rubbing gently may help spread the medication evenly across the skin.
Precautionary measures and contradictions –
- This cream is solely for external purposes for the recommended period.
- Any person who suffers from a serious medical condition or is otherwise ill should consult his or her physician before administering the Fourderm.
- It is best to avoid this cream during pregnancy or lactation as it might be harmful to the baby.
- Side effects of this cream include peeling of the skin. Hence be careful to apply only a thin coat of this product.
- Caution should be exercised while taking this medicine; rinsing with water should be done immediately if any part of the drug comes into contact with the eyes, mouth, vagina, or nose.
- This cream does not treat open wounds or skin ulcers affecting the product’s absorption. It is highly reactive, so it might be dangerous to use this in such infections.
- Wash hands after application as it is highly reactive to the skin.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Fourderm Cream.
- Throughout your treatment, don’t touch or rub your skin rash. This can cause additional infections.
- Fourderm cream may interact with local anesthetics such as benoxinate, benzocaine, and sodium nitrites. Enzymes such as collagenases and antihypertensives such as sodium nitrites can also cause interactions.
- You should consult your doctor immediately if you have chickenpox, shingles, wart, or any other wound and skin infection.
- This cream is not to be used in children under three to treat burns, infections, or rashes.
- This cream may interfere with other topical medications like itraconazole and ritonavir, which treat HIV infections. It may also cause reactions with antibiotics such as erythromycin and blood-thinning chemicals like warfarin and verapamil used in the application of heart problems.
- Store the Fourderm Cream in a cool and dark place, away from heat and moisture. Its ideal temperature is below room temperature.
- Please keep away from children or pets as it may harm them.
Is it safe to use?
Fourderm cream is a highly reactive anti-microbial steroid used to treat infections, burns, and rashes in adults. This cream should only be used when prescribed by a doctor or physician. Do not apply without a recommendation.
Is this safe to use in pregnant or lactating mothers?
Although no solid research shows any adverse effects of using this cream in pregnancy or lactation, it is advisable to avoid it. Since it is a highly reactive cream, it may harm the baby.
Is it safe to use this cream while driving?
There are no intoxicating studies related to this cream. It is unknown whether it causes any effects such as dizziness or sleepiness. It can be safe to use it while driving.
Is it safe for children to use this cream?
No. Children must not use Fourderm cream as it is highly reactive. The side effect of this skin is the peeling of thin skin. Children with soft and delicate skin should not be allowed to use this product. This product may peel and absorb into the skin, which can be extremely dangerous.
Can we use FourDerm cream to treat acne and pimples?
No. Fourderm cream is not applicable to treat acne, blemishes, or pimples. As it is a highly reactive product, it should only be used when prescribed or recommended by a doctor.
Is Fourderm cream an antibiotic?
Fourderm cream contains Sulfadiazine and Chlorhexidine, which are antibiotic antiseptic in nature. They help to treat severe infections and rashes, and third-degree burns.
Is Fourderm cream a steroid?
Yes. Fourderm cream is an anti-microbial steroid. It contains the steroid called clobetasol which is effective in treating inflammation and swelling.
Can we use The cream on private parts for infections and itching?
No. You should not apply Fourderm Cream near private areas, eyes, nose, ear, and mouth. They should not be absorbed into the body as their highly reactive chemicals would react with the chemicals and enzymes present inside our body.
Can Fourderm tube Cream be used on the face?
No. Fourderm cream is not a face cream. It is a highly reactive steroid cream used to treat severe infections.
Can Fourderm tube Cream be used to treat redness of the skin?
No. It is only suitable for severe infections, rashes, and third-degree burns.
Does Fourderm cream cause rashes and itching?
Yes. Itching and rashes are side effects of using Fourderm Cream. Hence they should be used only when prescribed or recommended by a doctor.
Does Fourderm 20gm cream treat ringworm?
Yes. Due to its antimicrobial, antibiotic, and antiseptic properties, you can use Fourderm Cream to treat skin infections like ringworms. But infections like scabies should be consulted by a doctor for prescribed medications. Again, use only when a doctor or physician prescribes it.
Can we use Fourderm cream for itching on the scalp?
No. Using Fourier cream on the scalp, face, nails, or intimate areas is strictly prohibited. It might penetrate the skin and cause severe reactions.