1 1/2 pounds of brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
2 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
1 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Method of Preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, toss together the brussels sprouts, butter, olive oil and 1/2 the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread out in an even layer. Roast the brussels sprouts until tender and lightly golden, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top the brussels sprouts with the remaining cheese and more pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Copyright 2022 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.